Bentonite for civil engineering mud (API standard) :
Applied to bentonite in mud used in civil engineering, this product has strong swelling property and pulp making rate when immersed in water, low filtration loss and strong anti-leakage ability. This product can be used in trenchless engineering, geology, petroleum drilling, preparation of all kinds of mud, civil engineering separation wall construction, piling, caisson, soil seal, underground continuous wall, as well as reservoir dam foundation, waste treatment site foundation, tunnel, culver and other projects of lubrication, wall protection, seepage control, plugging, etc.
Bentonite for agricultural building materials
The natural sodium bentonite produced by our company is not only widely used in mechanical casting, metallurgical pellets and drilling mud and other traditional fields, but also widely used in agricultural fields such as pesticide and feed, as well as in industrial building materials fields such as refractory materials, waterproof materials, coatings, plastics and rubber, etc., and has achieved good results.
Bentonite for drilling mud
"Liu house" drilling mud with natural bentonite - liu house sodium base bentonite has strong water absorption, can absorb eight times the volume of water equal to itself, 10-30 times, volume expansion is suspended in the aqueous solution and gel state, good dispersibility, a large quantity, the pulp is widely used in complex geological structure formation drilling construction, prevent hole accident, is an ideal material to manufacture drilling mud
Bentonite for metallurgical pellets
Due to its strong adhesion and high temperature stability, the natural sodium bentonite has been widely used in steel mills to increase the blast furnace production capacity by adding 1-2% sodium bentonite to iron ore concentrate and granulating and drying into pellets.
Natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket
The Geosynthetic Clay Liner, or GCL, is a new environmentally friendly composite waterproof and impermeable material. It fills bentonite particles between the woven geotextile and non-woven geotextile, and composes the non-woven fabric fibers on the upper layer through bentonite particles, through special techniques and equipment, and on the woven fabric on the lower layer by means of acupuncture. At the same time, according to the needs of the project, you can also glue a layer of HDPE film (high-density polyethylene film) on the waterproof blanket, to adapt to the laying of special environment, in order to achieve double waterproof, impermeable effect.
"Liu house" brand of bentonite bentonite waterproof blanket is JiLinLiu house technology co., LTD. (production base: siping liufangzi ace grams of bentonite co., LTD.) the introduction of international advanced technology and equipment, selected domestic high quality natural sodium base bentonite - natural sodium base bentonite, liu house after house liu people unremitting efforts and technology research and development success finally, and obtained the corresponding technology and the practical patent. The overall performance of the product is stable, high tensile and shear strength, the intermediate layer of bentonite particles belong to inorganic materials, no aging, no deterioration, high expansion of water absorption, can form impermeable gel, permeability coefficient & LE; 1 x 10-10 m/s, at the same time, the bentonite waterproof blanket particles not flow in one direction, can form a uniform in the whole range of waterproof layer, excellent waterproof permanent anti-seepage effect, is widely used in landfills, airport, subway, tunnel, water conservancy, bridge, building in areas such as waterproof, seepage control engineering, is a kind of natural, green, environmental protection of new waterproof materials.
Natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket product features
1. Green and environmental protection: The raw materials used by Liu House waterproof blanket are all natural sodium bentonite, which is made in heaven and does not need any additives to meet relevant national standards. It does not age, corrode or deteriorate, and does not cause any harm or pollution to human body and the environment.
2. Permanent waterproofing, excellent performance: natural sodium bentonite has been achieved for hundreds of millions of years, waterproof performance is often more durable than buildings. Sodium bentonite forms a high-density diaphragm under water pressure. When the thickness is 3mm, the permeability is & Alpha. * 10-11/s below (α =1-9), which is equivalent to the density of clay with a thickness of 100 times 30cm, showing its self-water retention property.
3. Simple construction: only use bentonite powder and nails, gaskets to connect and fix; It is not affected by the weather such as temperature and construction environment, and can be directly constructed in cold and wet environment. Natural lap: sprinkle bentonite powder on the lap joint, and the bentonite waterproof blanket can lap by itself when it meets water. It is the only material in the world to start the waterproof function with water. No special inspection is required upon completion; It is easy to repair if a waterproofing defect is found. Among the existing waterproof materials, GCL has the shortest construction period and the easiest operation. It has remarkable effect on shortening time limit and saving cost.
4. Strong self-repair ability: the integration of waterproof materials and objects enables the sodium bentonite to expand 20-28 times when it meets water. Even if the concrete structure vibrates and settlement occurs, bentonite in GCL can immediately repair cracks on the concrete surface within 2mm. Perforations up to 30mm in diameter can be fully recovered within 15 days.
Waterproof mechanism of natural sodium bentonite blanket:
Natural sodium base bentonite with high swelling (bentonite particles suction volume expandable itself after 10 ~ 30 times), after the bentonite waterproof blanket in the water, the sodium base bentonite absorbent, under a certain extrusion (from basal, temporary protective layer, backfill and waterproof carpet fiber internal tension, etc.), alternates between molecular arrangement, internal space narrow, form a dense gel structure layer, water molecules can't through, thus have waterproof effect, the permeability coefficient of 5 x 10 to 11 m/s. The higher the extrusion pressure, the higher the density and the better the waterproof effect.
Classification and specification of natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket:
The natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket finished rolls produced by the company are mainly needle-punched (GCL-NP/N) and coated (GCL-of /N) according to their categories.
Acupuncture type (GCL-NP/N) :
The upper layer is non-woven geotextile, the middle layer is "Liu House" natural sodium bentonite, and the lower layer is textile geotextile. It is mainly suitable for waterproofing and anti-seepage treatment of common and common base surfaces, such as artificial lakes, diversion channels, irrigation channels, pools, reservoirs, DAMS and other water conservancy and landscape projects, as well as environmental projects such as landfill sites, river regulation, ecological parks, wetlands, etc.
Film coated type (GCL-OF/N) :
The upper layer is non-woven geotextile, the middle layer is "Liu House" natural sodium bentonite, the lower layer is non-woven geotextile, and finally, after the completion of acupuncture composite process, a layer of HDPE film is glued on the non-woven geotextile. It is mainly applicable to underground construction projects and municipal traffic projects with abundant underground water and stricter requirements on waterproof and impermeable, such as basement, subway, tunnel, underground passage, airport, railway and municipal highway, etc.
The specific specifications are as follows:
According to unit area quality: 4000g/㎡, 4500g/㎡, 4800g/㎡, 5000g/㎡, 5500g/㎡ and 6000g/㎡;
According to the product width: 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 6m;
According to the product length: 20m, 25m, 30m, 40m, etc.
Standard 25/30 x 6m. At the same time according to the special needs of customers to produce other specifications of bentonite waterproof blanket
Transportation, handling and storage:
(1) long distance transportation to be bundled tightly cover, to ensure that the product is not damaged;
(2) note in the process of transportation waterproof, moistureproof, prevent corrosion;
(3) Take care to prevent the loss of bentonite particles in the waterproof blanket caused by long distance transportation;
(4) During the transportation of auxiliary materials, the dryness of auxiliary materials should be kept so as not to affect the use effect.
2. Loading and unloading
(1) the loading and unloading of waterproof material to adopt mechanical operations, by experienced command personnel unified command, in the loading and unloading process, avoid sharp objects to the product and the outer package of the product damage.
2. The use of a forklift or crane to move bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) when the sling has been set up or up with a tray. Do not use the wire rope and other things to lift or only to lift a little, in order to prevent damage or deformation of the waterproof blanket;
(3) Visually inspect the packaging of each roll of bentonite waterproof blanket one by one during unloading; the damaged ones should be marked and stored separately for further inspection. Repair the damaged package completely before storage.
(4) When unloading, it shall pay attention to whether each roll of waterproof blanket keeps the dry degree when leaving the factory. If there is any damp swelling phenomenon, it shall be selected and placed separately, and shall contact the manufacturer in time, and shall not be used directly.
1 bentonite waterproof blanket (GCL) storage must be moistureproof, impermeable, waterproof.
1. Underground construction projects: underground buildings and underground structures such as basement, garage, underground shopping mall, civil air defense project, underground passage and other waterproof and impermeable works;
2. Traffic municipal works: underground waterproofing works such as subway, tunnel, municipal highway and railway;
3. Environmental engineering: landfill site, sewage treatment site, desert treatment, environmental transformation, man-made landscape, ecological park and other waterproof and impermeable projects;
4. Water conservancy and landscape engineering: watercourses, reservoirs, artificial lakes, wetland gardens, irrigation channels, ponds, fish ponds, swimming pools and other waterproof and impermeable works.
Comparison with geomembrane:
1. Bentonite waterproof blanket has lower requirements on laying site and backfill covering soil than geomembrane. Generally, after compaction, the site can meet laying requirements, reduce laying cost and speed up construction progress.
2. Bentonite waterproof blanket is a flexible material, which can adapt to uneven settlement and complex construction site.
3. The upper and lower layers of bentonite waterproof blanket are woven and non-woven geotextile fabrics. Compared with geofilm, the interface friction coefficient is large.
4. Bentonite waterproof blanket laying, the material can be arbitrarily cut, using natural lap method, no professional equipment and professional personnel.
5. Compared with geofilm, it is more convenient to connect and install, especially in the joint parts of pipes, joints and other special interfaces around buildings, which are more convenient for construction and the sealing of joints is more guaranteed.
6. Bentonite waterproof blanket has a unique self-repair function, and is protected by the outer fabric. Compared with the geomantic membrane, it is less likely to be punctured by foreign bodies and damage the waterproof system, resulting in waterproof failure, with higher security performance.
7. The impermeable body of bentonite waterproof blanket is sodium bentonite. It is a natural inorganic material.
8. Bentonite waterproof blanket is an environment-friendly material, which will not produce any pollution during construction and will not completely cut off the connection between the upper and lower water power of the impermeable body, so as to maintain the communication with the surrounding ecological environment.
Comparison with clay cushion:
1. Bentonite waterproof blanket is a high-strength geotextile on both sides. Compared with clay cushion, it has higher tensile and shear strength, which can better adapt to uneven settlement and is suitable for complex construction and geological conditions.
2. Bentonite waterproof blanket has a very low permeability coefficient (K < 10-11m /s), equivalent to one meter of rammed clay cushion. Under the same impermeable effect, the waterproof blanket is cheap and can be constructed and played its role independently, independent of local materials and without damaging the ecology and environment.
3. The thickness of bentonite waterproof blanket only 5 -- 6 mm, compared with clay cushion layer, under the same anti-seepage effect, bentonite waterproof blanket small volume, light weight, simple construction, takes building structure of the space is little, an increase in the effective use of space and building volume rate, can improve the efficiency of construction, to speed up the construction process, shorten the construction period and cost savings.
1. Lay the foundation flat before laying. Tamp the ground, level the base surface, and remove miscellaneous stones to avoid GCL being punctured by sharp objects affecting the waterproof effect; meanwhile, drain the water to avoid GCL soaking in water.
2. During laying, determine the orientation and position. GCL is laid on the base in order and direction, and fixed with steel nails and gaskets. The length of steel nails is 30-40mm, and the spacing is about 400mm. When the elevation and slope surface are laid, in order to avoid sliding, the number of steel nails and gaskets can be increased as appropriate. In addition to fixing with steel nails at the edge of GCL overlapping part, the whole GCL should also be nailed in the middle according to the flatness, so as to ensure that GCL is firmly and comfortably installed on the wall and ground.
3. Lapping at the seams. The lap width shall be 200-250mm, with the width of 100mm and height of about 10mm between the upper and lower width of the lap. The joint shall be sealed with bentonite mud. On slopes and special points, a bentonite paste (a smooth and soft paste is obtained by adding water to the bentonite powder in a weight ratio of 1:3 and mixing uniformly) can be used for sealing. Joints shall be free from wrinkles, dirt and other materials.
4. Special laying. In case of pipeline or pile head crossing GCL, a complete GCL shall be used for reinforcing treatment at the bottom according to its pipe diameter and the peripheral diameter of 300mm. After the whole roll is laid, the pipe edge shall be filled with bentonite paste. In case of GCL damage or complex joints, a complete GCL shall be used to cover them according to the size of the damaged or complex joints and the circumference shall be 300mm, and bentonite powder shall be scattered between the two layers of GCL on the overlapping part.
5. Tidy up the site after laying. Uniform protective layers of sand and cement mortar should be covered to avoid GCL damage. After leveling and tamping, the whole laying process is completed.